Application Submission Guidelines:
- Read and understand the By-Laws and Range Rules.
- Download and completed the entire application form and sign it.
- Send an email to Buck Albert at email@example.com, informing him that you want to become a member of the club, and would like to be placed on the waiting list. When an opening becomes available you will be contacted with instructions as to the next step in the process.
- Attend the mandatory range safety and orientation tour. Bring your completed application and check with you. Make checks payable to Fort White Gun Club, Inc. Do not mail your application. The tour can take over an hour.
- Attend the monthly meeting where your membership application will be voted on. Board meetings are the 1st Tuesday of the month and start at 6:00pm. If you cannot attend the meeting indicate it on your application, and call the secretary after the meeting so other arrangements can be made to confirm your membership.
- Upon successful confirmation of your membership you will be allowed range privileges. You will receive gate combinations and your membership badge(s) will be sent to you in the mail. Your range privileges begin when you receive confirmation and the gate combinations.
For questions about your membership contact Kenny Long, firstname.lastname@example.org